3 MONTH BREAKTHROUGH CPTSD WORKSHOP
Seating is limited - sign up today!
Online virtual coaching/support group working together with
Michele & Michaela
to overcome the developmental arrests of Complex PTSD
Dedicated to Helping Victims of Emotional Abuse & Self Love Deficit to Become the Best Version of Themselves
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- HOW TO CALM THE NERVOUS SYSTEM
- DEVELOPING A COMPASSIONATE INNER DIALOGUE
- HOW TO IDENTIFY AND HANDLE EMOTIONAL FLASHBACKS
- HOW TO SELF-VALIDATE AND BE FREE OF THE NEED FOR EXTERNAL VALIDATION
- STRENGTHENING SELF-IDENTITY – LETTING GO OF THE OLD STORY
- HEALING TOXIC SHAME
- UPDATE & IMPROVE SUBCONSCIOUS PROGRAMMING
- BREAKTHROUGH SOCIAL ANXIETY
2 HOURS PER WEEK FOR 3 MONTHS AT $150.00/MONTH
cURRENT WORKSHOP IS FULL
NEXT WORKSHOP WILL BEGIN IN NOVEMBER 2020
Please keep in mind that I am not a therapist or a counselor and that this workshop is not intended to be used as a substitute for treatment with your own health care provider.
This workshop combines emotional literacy, tools to breakthrough complex ptsd, along with practice exercises, thereby combining the logical side of your brain with the emotional side, to enhance change and growth. You will find a safe place where you can learn and put into practice knowledge that will enable you to strengthen your inner self as you overcome the developmental arrests that are brought about by emotional abuse/narcissistic abuse/complex ptsd.
1. I would like to share my feedback about the group workshop: First of all it is such an honor to be the first members of your first c- ptsd workshop!!!! - Personally I found the workshop extremely helpful because it is well- structured (i.e. Each week we are looking at different aspect for healing CPTSD) and it gives me another chance to revisit everything + deepen my understandings with respect to we had talked about/ worked on so far in my private sessions with you. I like the members in our workshop, which in turn gives me a more secure feeling in terms of speaking up and finally showing my face. The workshop, for me, is like a group therapy session Or like AA, where everyone can share what happened to them without being judged or criticized and afraid of being labeled as crazy ones, and can relate to other people’s experience. I think it is the sense of belonging, the validation and support that make the workshop special. Last but least, it is more affordable financially speaking. So overall, I had a positive experience about the workshop, but STILL, I think one would get the best result by doing the Private coaching and on top of that, the group workshop, at least in my case. I am a firm believer of PRIVATE coaching!!! Stacy, U.S.
2. This class is excellent because it removes the ability of narcissistic "training" to continue to rule. The understanding of "emotional literacy" is key to allowing you to access your conscious and unconscious thoughts that keep you from healing and living in greater freedom. Because narcissistic abuse profoundly changes the limbic system in favor of the abuser, you need to restore the balance of power to you. Every thing Michele discusses in this workshop is helpful to this end. Try each one, if it works stay with it. If it does not work move on to the next one. This is not a one size fits all program. I know this can be exasperating "believe me it is worth all the pain" To heal you must feel. This sounds simplistic, perhaps even corny, it is at the heart of the matter. Getting to the thoughts under/ behind the feelings and challenging their "authority" over you is the path of recovery. To put it succinctly, who is going to rule you? You or your abuser? In the four weeks I have participated in this workshop I have conquered one stronghold after another. The pain can be excruciating, the freedom exhilarating. Another aspect of this workshop is that Michele has "been here, done this". Her intuition and experience are available to you for two hours each meeting. We live in our heads far to much, we need to live in our hearts/guts. This is almost counter intuitive. Because of this work shop I have reordered/reversed my approach to healing. Stop, breath, feel, think then act. Steve, U.S.